CRAFT LINKS

CRAFTS: I LOVE TO SURF ONLINE FOR LOTS OF COOL CRAFT LINKS SO I CREATED THIS BLOG, ENJOY! HAVE A NICE DAY! BE CREATIVE AND HAVE FUN!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Quilt Sayings

I love surfing the net and making a list of Quilt sayings for all of us that I find online and also will post some links for more quilt sayings

ALPHABETICAL LIST OF QUILT SAYINGS:

A Lifetime's not too long to live as friends and a quilt is not too small to sew them in!
A quilt is something you make to keep someone you love ... WARM!
A Quilt Will Warm Your Body and Comfort Your Soul
A creative mess is better than tidy idleness
A day hemmed in prayer seldom unravels
A family stitched together with love, seldom unravels.
A family is a patchwork of LOVE.
A yard a day keeps the blues away.
A fat quarter is not a body part
A quilt is something you make to keep someone you love...Warm!
A Stitch in Time saves Nine
A messy house is the sign of a happy quilter
A fat quarter has fewer calories than a hot fudge sundae!
A good friend is like a warm quilt wrapped around the heart.
A family is a patchwork of Love .
A family is quilted and bound with love and grace.
A family is pieced together with hope and faith.
Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else.
And the quilt tells a story and the story is our past.
Any day spent sewing, is a good day!
Anytime is stitchin' time.
As ye Sew, sew Shall Ye Rip
Asking a seamstress to mend, is like asking Picasso to paint your garage!
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Behind every sewer is a huge pile of fabric.
Blessed are the piecemakers, for they shall quilt forever!
Blessed are the children of quilters, for they shall inherit the quilts.
Buttons and patches and the cold wind blowing...the days pass quickly when I am sewing!
Caution: Enter this Sewing Room at your own Risk
Count your blessings, stitch them one by one.
Creative minds are rarely tidy
Creative Clutter is better than Idle Neatness
Don't Needle the Seamstress!
Dull Women have Immaculate Homes
Eat Sleep Quilt
Fabricologist Resource Center"...now does that sound more impressive than "fabric stash" ?
Families are stitched together with memories
Families are like quilts, stitched together one piece at a time
Family ties are precious threads no matter where we roam.
Family (Friends) are tied with heartstrings.
Family and friends make a house a home and with a quilt of friends, it will never be cold.
Friendship is sewn with Love and Measured by Kindness
Friendships are sewn one stitch at a time.
From my hands --- to your heart!
God put me on this earth to sew and finish a certain number of things. I am so far behind now I will never die!
Good friends are like Quilts. They age with you, yet never lose their warmth.
Happy Holidays Let us sew Let us sew Let us sew
Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to sew we go!
Hubby calls me his "sew & sew"
Hug Your Sewing Machine
I love sewing and have plenty of material witnesses.
I feed my soul...by the stitches I sew
I got a sewing machine for my husband! Good trade, huh?
I Think Sew!
I love quilting and have plenty of material witnesses.
If life gives you scraps, make a quilt.
I'm a quilter and my house is in pieces
I'm in therapy and SEWING is cheaper than a psychiatrist.
I'm creative - you can't expect me to be neat too!
I'm in therapy and quilting is cheaper than a psychiatrist.
If I stitch fast enough does it count as an aerobic exercise?
If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
In the crazy quilt of life, I'm glad you're in my block of friends.
It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
Itching To Be Stitching
LOST: Husband, dog, and sewing machine. Reward offered for sewing machine!
Love is the thread that binds us together.
Love, Laughter, and Friends are always welcome here.
Love is the thread that binds us.
May your sorrows be patched and your joys be quilted
May your bobbin always be full!
Memories are stitched with love.
My Friendship Quilt.
My husband lets me buy all the fabric I can hide!
My soul is fed with needle and thread.
My Husband is a Human Pincushion!
My husband said if I buy any more fabric he would leave me ---I'll miss him!
Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
No one is listening until you make a mistake.
Old Quilters never die ... they just go to pieces!
Old seamstresses never go crazy, they just stay on pins and needles!!
One quilting project, like one cookie, is never enough!
Our Patchwork of Friends.
People that are organized are just too lazy to get up and look for it!
Pray for Pieces!
Quilters never cut corners.
Quilters never grow old, they just go to pieces.
Quilting fills my days, not to mention the living room, bedroom and closets.
Quilting with a friend will keep you in stitches.
Quilts made with love age with time, but never lose their warmth.
Quilts are like friends - a great source of comfort.
Ready.....set.....SEW!
Sew Much Fabric, Sew Little Time!
Sew on to success!
Sewing forever, housework whenever!
Share the Love of Sewing!
She who dies with the most fabric wasted a lot of time!
She who dies with the most fabric.....wins!
Slow Moving Seamstress: Fast Moving Thread & Needle!
So much fabric, so little time
Stash Management Flunkie
Stitch your stress away.
The love of sewing is our common thread.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire.
They draw us close to those we love and pull our hearts toward home.
Touch these scissors and die!
Warning: This Vehicle Stops at all Fabric Shops
When life throws you scraps, make a quilt
When life gives you scraps....stitch quilts.
When I learned How to quilt... I forgot how to cook!
When life gives you scraps, make quilts
Will work for FABRIC!
You may admire my dust, but please don't write in it!
You are sew special!
You know you are drinking to much coffee when you can thread a sewing machine while it's running!
You're SEW SPECIAL! 


LINKS TO MORE QUILT SAYINGS:
Quilt Sayings and Dedications

No comments: